One year ago today, I published a post in which I reported that President Barack Obama had yielded to public pressure and dropped his plan to charge wounded war veterans for their treatment. Little did I realize that the president, then still enjoying his “First 100 Daze”, was merely adjusting his sights and taking aim at a much larger population:
- Taking aim at the economy as a whole, ObamaCare could cost 700,000 jobs;
- Taking aim at the unborn, ObamaCare provides federal funding for abortion;
- Taking aim at married couples, ObamaCare contains a HUGE marriage penalty;
- Taking aim at doctors who, his so-called health care reform bill (a.k.a., “ObamaCare”) would drive doctors out of business;
- Despite an overwhelming majority of Americans saying ObamaCare is “unfair”, he presses on; and
- As a result, many states are fighting back and taking stands for health care freedom and sovereignty.
But what are you doing?
Please do not sit idle during this important moment in our nation’s history. TAKE ACTION TODAY!
Call and send faxes to your elected officials in Washington, D.C! Melt the phone lines! Melt the fax lines! Do not take this lying down! Contact information for members of the House of Representatives is available HERE.