St. Louis native William J. Federer, who’s work has appeared on this blog several times, points out the ultimate result of U.S. deference to Muslims in an excellent piece published today at World Net Daily. An excerpt from Islam’s World Peace: Now or Later? appears below:
Moderate Muslims believe the world will submit to Allah later, maybe at the end of the world, or maybe just figuratively.
Since it is so far off in the distant future, moderate Muslims have a more relaxed, patient attitude that allows them to get along in a friendly way with non-Muslim infidels.
Moderate Muslims can live comfortably in a free, democratic society.
Fundamental Muslims, on the other hand, think the world is in the process of submitting to Allah now. They are very excited and want to establish Shariah law, even justifying threats of violence and terrorism.
What are moderate Muslims, who believe the world will submit to Allah later, supposed to think when they see unprecedented acts of acceptance of Islam right now?
• U.S. Postal Service issuing Islamic postage stamps (September 2001; October 2002)
• President Bush removing his shoes and visiting a mosque (Dec. 5, 2002)
• President Bush putting a Quran in the Presidential Library (October 2005)
• President Bush celebrating Ramadan for the first time in the White House (Oct. 18, 2005)
• U.S. Rep. Keith Ellison, a Muslim, taking his oath of office upon a Quran (2007)
• Presidential candidate Obama reciting Muslim prayers in Arabic, saying it is “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset” (New York Times, Feb. 27, 2007)
• U.S. Speaker Nancy Pelosi putting on Muslim hijab veil during a trip to Syria (April 2007)
• President Bush appointing a Muslim, Zalmay Khalilzad, to be the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations (April 17, 2007)
• President Bush removing his shoes and visiting a Mosque a second time (July 27, 2007)
• U.S. First Lady Laura Bush putting on Muslim hijab veil during trip to Persian Gulf (Oct. 29, 2007, Jerusalem Post)
• A second Muslim, Andre Carson, is elected to the U.S. Congress (2008)
• Presidential candidate Obama mistakenly says in a George Stephanopoulos interview, “My Muslim faith” (Sep. 7, 2008)
• President Barack Hussein Obama elected, whose middle name is that of Muhammad’s grandson (November 2008)
• President Obama bows to Saudi King Abdullah (April 1, 2009)
• President Obama says America is not a Christian nation (April 6, 2009)
• President appoints devout Muslim Arif Alikhan to key position in the Department of Homeland Security (May 6, 2009)
• President Obama does NOT publicly recognize America’s traditional National Day of Prayer (May 6, 2009)
• President Obama says America is one of the largest Muslim countries (June 3, 2009)
• President appoints Syrian-born devout Muslim Kareem Shora to key position in the Department of Homeland Security (June 5, 2009)
• President Obama broadcasts a Ramadan message to Muslims of the world (Aug. 22, 2009)
• President Obama publicly recognizes the Muslim Ramadan with a dinner at the White House (Sept. 1, 2009)
• Hundreds of Muslims gather at the U.S. Capitol to bow toward Mecca (Sept. 25, 2009)
• White House’s first full-veiled Muslim woman adviser, Egyptian-born Dalia Mogahed, praised Shariah law as “gender justice” (Oct. 4, 2009, on London-based TV discussion program “Muslimah Dilemma,” hosted by Ibtihal Bsis, a member of the extremist Hizb ut Tahrir party)
To read the rest of this eye-opening article, click here.