After reading a WTOP radio report about the disastrous impact a sequester will allegedly have on the nation’s intelligence-gathering capabilities, I came to the tongue-in-cheek conclusion that it’s time to get every American citizen involved in the fight against terror. Toward that end, I’m sharing anew the Top 5 Signs Your Neighbors Might Be Terrorists that I shared with my readers for the first time almost six years ago.
Below is a recap of the information aimed at helping Americans identify possible terrorist threats and, thereby, prevent much heartache an anguish.
1. Your neighbors might be terrorists if they have a yellow “Bomber On Board” sign for each of their children in the rear window of their minivan.
2. Your neighbors might be terrorists if they invite your kids to attend their child’s birthday party at the Build-A-Bomb Workshop.
3. Your neighbors might be terrorists if their kids take Bomber’s Ed Class instead of Driver’s Ed in high school — and their high school offers the class!
4. Your neighbors might be terrorists if they give their kids the keys to shiny new car-bombs on their 16th birthdays.
5. Your neighbors might be terrorists if the camp they send their kids to every summer is located in North Africa.
Please take head of this information, then share it far and wide. I thank you and, I’m certain, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano thanks you.
Bob McCarty is the author of Three Days In August: A U.S. Army Special Forces Soldier’s Fight For Military Justice, a nonfiction book that’s available in paperback and ebook via most online booksellers, including Amazon.com. His second book, The CLAPPER MEMO, is coming soon.